Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Changes: opal_output and opal_show_help
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-10 09:00:15

Er, no. I thought the group had agreed to the main idea last Tuesday
(framework for filtering output). We were racing against the time-to-
branch clock and didn't take the time for an RFC after we agreed on
the design. Do we need to?

The side effect of eliminating duplicate error messages is new / was
not discussed last Tuesday -- I can put out an RFC for that if you'd
like, but the benefit is so obvious that I didn't think it would be
controversial.

On May 9, 2008, at 8:48 PM, Josh Hursey wrote:

> Is there a RFC telling us when we might expect this?
>
> On May 9, 2008, at 5:52 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
>
>> So when this stuff hits the trunk,

Cisco Systems