Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] "__printf__" attribute
From: Rainer Keller (keller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-10 06:53:12

Hi Jeff,
thanks; actually I have got still the __attribute__((hot)) / cold pending.
Please see checkin r18421.

I also updated the wiki.

CU,
Rainer

On Friday 09 May 2008 00:34, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Cool; I've updated the wiki.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On May 8, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Aurélien Bouteiller wrote:
> > They refer to the parameters of the function. In the example linked, 2
> > means the fmt is the second argument of the function and 3 is the
> > first variadic arg related to the fmt string.
> >
> > Aurelien
> >
> > Le 8 mai 08 à 18:24, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> >> Rainer --
> >>
> >> What do the numeric arguments refer to in the attribute format stuff?
> >> The wiki page has only one example, and it doesn't explain what these
> >> numbers are:
> >>
> >> https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/CompilerAttributes
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jeff Squyres
> >> Cisco Systems

Dipl.-Inf. Rainer Keller   http://www.hlrs.de/people/keller
 HLRS                          Tel: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5858
 Nobelstrasse 19                  Fax: ++49 (0)711-685 6 5832
 70550 Stuttgart                    email: keller_at_[hidden]
 Germany                             AIM/Skype:rusraink