Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Recv from MTL module hanging on pml_cm_recv.c:mca_pml_cm_recv()
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-08 21:45:37

Caciano,

It's a little bit more complex than that. In fact you should never set
the req_complete flag to true yourself. Instead you should use
ompi_request_complete (defined in ompi/request/request.h) which will
set the flag and trigger a condition broadcast or signal for you. This
will allow the upper level to be released from the requests condition,
and therefore discover that the request is completed.

   george.