Subject: [OMPI devel] Recv from MTL module hanging on pml_cm_recv.c:mca_pml_cm_recv()
From: Caciano Machado (caciano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-08 20:27:24

Hi,

I'm finishing the implementation of a MTL module but something went wrong.
This module is using PML/cm and the Recv operations are hanging in the
ompi_request_wait_completion() call in pml_cm_recv.c:mca_pml_cm_recv(). I
think that I must set the variable recvreq->req_base.req_ompi.req_complete
somewhere but I don't know exactly where is the right place. When I comment
out the ompi_request_wait_completion() call the application messages are
delivered correctly with my backend.

Regards,
Caciano