Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MCA component open
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 10:22:00

I see what the problem is. In the case of slurm, I don't want -any-
components to be opened, even though I am going to call plm open/select. I
have to leave that logic in place for those environments that -do- want to
specify some backend secondary launcher.

So the question is: how do I tell mca_component_open "do not open anything"?

If we don't have a mechanism for doing that, can we create one?