Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] MCA component open
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 10:02:30

Well, I have a current version of the trunk. I add an MCA param to the
environment indicating that only rsh is to be used by the orted. Yet I get
an output from every orted indicating that slurm (misspelled!) is available
for selection.

This tells me that the slurm component is being opened, even though the
param is set.

I can check again to ensure that the param is set...