Subject: [OMPI devel] Vprotocol build problem
From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-21 09:56:08

I am now simply trying some of our vaunted configure system's options to see
what actually works, and what doesn't.

Here is one that does NOT work:

enable_mca_no_build=pml-v

Generates the following build error:

configure: error: conditional "OMPI_BUILD_vprotocol_pessimist_DSO" was never
defined.
Usually this means the macro was only invoked conditionally.

Could somebody please fix this? Although I know it is "on" by default,
people should be able to turn it "off" - or we need to tell them "you
can't".

Thanks
Ralph