Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Memchecker: breaks trunk again
From: Ralph H Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-21 09:51:51

As an FYI for anyone similarly afflicted:

The only solution I have found is to gut the file
opal/mca/memchecker/valgrind/configure.m4:

# MCA_memchecker_valgrind_CONFIG([action-if-found], [action-if-not-found])
# -----------------------------------------------------------
AC_DEFUN([MCA_memchecker_valgrind_CONFIG],[

        happy=0 # none_needed
        happy_value=0 # none_needed
        memchecker_valgrind_happy=0 # This should suffice to get rid of the
component
        should_build=2
        want_component=0
])dnl

Nothing else will allow you to build unless you have the valgrind headers
installed on your machine.

Ralph