Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Build failure on FreeBSD 7
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-11 19:49:16

That's good that you guys revive this thread, I almost forget about it.

  The code you're referring, is not part of the libevent. It was one
of my "fixes" around for problem on OS X (where kevent is not able to
work nicely with pty). It works on MAC as the code trigger an error so
there is no need for the timeout ... I'll make the corrections over
the weekend.

   Thanks,
     george.