Subject: [OMPI devel] Dynamic Collectives
From: Rolf Vandevaart (Rolf.Vandevaart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 15:04:27

I am trying to figure out a few things about the run-time selection of
collectives. It appears from the code that I could create a file that
would specify which algorithms to use for each of the collectives at
runtime making use of the dynamic decision feature. However, I cannot
figure out the format for that file. Also, it appears that I could at
run time force a specific algorithm to be used. Does anyone have more
details on these features? I have hunted around the code and the
documents, but come up empty. Giving me a RTFM would be fine.

Thanks,
Rolf V

--
rolf.vandevaart_at_[hidden]