Subject: [OMPI devel] Signals
From: Richard Graham (rlgraham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-08 12:59:53

I am running into a situation where I am trying to deliver a signal to the
mpi procs (sigusr2). I deliver this to mpirun, which propagates it to the
mpi procs, but then proceeds to kill the children. Is there an easy way
that I can get around this ? I am using this mechanism in a situation where
I don't have a debugger, and trying to use this to turn on debugging when I
hit a hang, so killing the mpi procs is really not what I want to have
happen.

Thanks,
Rich