Subject: [OMPI devel] limit tcp fragment size?
From: Muhammad Atif (m_atif_s_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 02:46:19

G'day
Just a quick basic question..... in case of tcp btl, how do I limit the frag size?
I do not want MPI to send a fragment of size greater than lets say 16K in size.

If I am not mistaken, should not the btl_tcp_min_send_size do the trick? If it is supposed to do it, why do i see packets of lenght 64K ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Muhammad Atif