Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Using coverity results
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-25 19:57:21

I put up some notes about using the Coverity web tool on the wiki
(there's a link from the front page, too):

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/Coverity

I also asked Coverity if they could install libibverbs so that we can
get scanning of the openib BTL. Let's see what they say; if they can
do it, they may be able to install other support libraries as well.

On Mar 25, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> I have started checking the Coverity results again. There's a lot of
> good stuff in there! But there's some false positives, as well.
>
> I *strongly* encourage developers to start checking the coverity
> results; it takes a little time to dig through the issues that it
> finds and decide whether they're real or not. If we each take just a
> few a day, we could be in pretty good shape for v1.3.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> Cisco Systems

Cisco Systems