Subject: [OMPI devel] Coverity results
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-25 10:16:45

Heads up to those examining Coverity results (may not be many at the
moment, but we'll likely use them quite a bit during the 1.3 release
process)...

David Maxwell was finally able to track down a long-standing issue
that we've had with their scanner: sometimes, the number of OMPI
source files that were analyzed nightly was much lower than it should
have been. David tracked down the problem to a balky NFS server that
was refusing to remove old OMPI nightly builds. This caused other
[uninteresting] errors that resulted in nightly OMPI scans being
truncated.

He's going to delete the previous OMPI scans with small/incorrect
numbers of files -- they don't have useful data for us.

Cisco Systems