Subject: [OMPI devel] iof/libevent failures?
From: Tim Prins (tprins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-25 08:49:17

Hi everyone,

For the last couple nights ALL of our mtt runs have been failing
(although the failure is masked because mpirun is returning the wrong
error code) with:

[odin005.cs.indiana.edu:28167] [[46567,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Error in file
base/plm_base_launch_support.c at line 161
mpirun was unable to start the specified application as it encountered
an error.
More information may be available above.

This line is where we try to do an IOF push. It looks like it was broken
somewhere between r17922 and r17926, which includes the libevent merge.

I cannot replicate this with a debug build, so I thought I would throw
this out before I look any further.

Thanks,

Tim