Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Switching away from SVN?
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-24 16:00:18

After playing with hg and git for few days, I tend to agree with the
emacs guys. It looks to me that any of them will do the job (as did
svn). I don't really care which one will be selected by the community
as long as we:
1. Don't spend months in deciding which one to choose.
2. Don't loose the nice integration o svn with our TRAC. Independent
on how good/fast the dVCS is, the way svn integrate with trac is a
real time saver. Tracking bugs, linking to revisions and to the wiki
are really important features to me, and I think that whatever our
decision will be we should not lose this.

   george.