Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Switching away from SVN?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 09:41:48

The next MPI Forum meeting is April 28-30 in Chicago, IL. Following
what we have been doing for the past 2 meetings, this means that the
OMPI meeting will be 1-5pm US Central time on Wednesday, 30 April.

We could probably have a teleconf portion for this, because I would
imagine that this kind of discussion (perhaps with some hands-on and/
or some brief slides) could translate well to a remote audience for
those who don't want to travel just for a 1 afternoon meeting.

Cisco Systems