Subject: [OMPI devel] Proc modex change
From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-20 14:03:26

Hi all -

Does anyone know why we go through the modex receive and for the local
process in ompi_proc_get_info()? It doesn't seem like it's necessary, and
it causes some problems on platforms that don't implement the modex (since
it zeros out useful information determined during the init step). If no
one has any objections, I'd like to commit the attached patch that fixes
that problem.

Thanks,

Brian