Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Logo as a vector graphic
From: Andreas Schäfer (gentryx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 19:30:10

Slides still not finished? ;-)

On 00:18 Fri 14 Mar , Adrian Knoth wrote:
> Now things are getting difficult... why is my version (see attachment)
> so much smaller? ;) SCNR

Oh the wonders of PDF files... TBH: for a vector graphic as slick and
lean as openMPI's logo your 10k seem absolutely sane to me. I didn't
really watch out for size and the 200k of look a bit bloated to me
(not to mention Jeff's 500k for the .eps ;-) ).

I'll save your 10k PDF for future reference.

cheers
-Andi

Andreas Schäfer
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany
PGP/GPG key via keyserver
I'm a bright... http://www.the-brights.net
(\___/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination!