Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Logo as a vector graphic
From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 19:18:26

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 06:06:12PM +0100, Andreas Schäfer wrote:

> > Heh. I usually use the png or jpg version and just crop there. :-)
> As this seems to be of public interest, please find attached a vector
> version of the logo without text. (-8

Now things are getting difficult... why is my version (see attachment)
so much smaller? ;) SCNR

adi_at_drcomp:/home/adi$ pdfinfo /tmp/openmpi_final.pdf
Title: Untitled-1
Creator: Adobe Illustrator CS2
Producer: Adobe PDF library 7.77
CreationDate: Thu Mar 13 18:04:12 2008
ModDate: Thu Mar 13 18:04:12 2008
Tagged: no
Pages: 1
Encrypted: no
Page size: 141.732 x 141.732 pts
File size: 193508 bytes
Optimized: no
PDF version: 1.4

adi_at_drcomp:/home/adi$ pdfinfo /tmp/ompilogo.pdf
Creator: TeX
Producer: pdfeTeX-1.21a
CreationDate: Thu Mar 13 14:28:39 2008
Tagged: no
Pages: 1
Encrypted: no
Page size: 125 x 127 pts
File size: 10068 bytes
Optimized: no
PDF version: 1.4

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany