Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Logo as a vector graphic
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 11:41:48

This issue was raised few months ago. This logo was created by our
graphic designed based on his ideas and feedback from the initial Open
MPI community (and of course his skills). The logo was released under
the same license as the original Open MPI code, and can therefore be
used in all circumstances.

If you want to thanks someone for spending time and creating all cool
logos related to Open MPI (including this one), the guy you're looking
for is our graphic designed David Roger.

   george.