Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Logo as a vector graphic
From: Adrian Knoth (adi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 09:35:41

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 08:07:18AM -0500, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Try this one.

Thanks, that's beautiful. I'll send you the slides once they are ready,
the logo really fits well ;)

> We usually snip off the words at the bottom.

I also did so. How do you crop the image? I used pdfcrop which is part
of the tetex distribution, but I guess there are better PS editors out
for Linux/Unix. I didn't find one, pdfcrop was fine, but JFTR...

--
Cluster and Metacomputing Working Group
Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Germany