Subject: [OMPI devel] Missing symbol with DR PML
From: Andrew Friedley (afriedle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 15:03:12

I'm running a several different trunk checkouts and I always see this
error when running with the DR PML:

$ mpirun -np 2 -mca pml dr ./NPmpi
0: sif
1: sif
./NPmpi: symbol lookup error:
undefined symbol: ompi_seq_tracker_check_duplicate
mpirun has exited due to process rank 0 with PID 21139 on
node calling "abort". This may have caused other
in the application to be terminated by signals sent by mpirun
(as reported here).

I'm looking at the code and I see no explanation for this. Seems like a
build/installation error, but I'm seeing this on a clean trunk checkout
on two different machines. Anyone know what's going on? Can anyone
reproduce this?