Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [RFC] Reduce the number of tests run by make check
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-09 18:16:04

I realize that Tim's original timeout was next Friday, but the problen
was preventing nightly trunk tarballs from being created.

So I committed https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/changeset/17796 to
disabling running a bunch of tests during "make check" (although they
are still built). Some of them can be re-enabled once the carto issue
is fixed (https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1232).

Cisco Systems