Subject: [OMPI devel] 3 test failures
From: Ralf Wildenhues (Ralf.Wildenhues_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-06 16:54:34

Hello,

I've just stumbled over three testsuite failures on GNU/Linux x86,
with an out-of-tree build (mkdir build; cd build;
../ompi_trunk/configure -C). Hope I'm not completely off-topic here...

Cheers,
Ralf

PASS: ompi_bitmap
Sorry! You were supposed to get help about:
    opal_init:startup:internal-failure
from the file:
    help-opal-runtime.txt
But I couldn't find any file matching that name. Sorry!
 Failure : Comparison failure
 Expected result: 0
 Test result: -13
SUPPORT: OMPI Test failed: opal_hash_table_t (1 of 1 failed)
FAIL: opal_hash_table
Sorry! You were supposed to get help about:
    opal_init:startup:internal-failure
from the file:
    help-opal-runtime.txt
But I couldn't find any file matching that name. Sorry!
 Failure : Comparison failure
 Expected result: 0
 Test result: -13
SUPPORT: OMPI Test failed: (null) (1 of 1 failed)
FAIL: opal_list
Sorry! You were supposed to get help about:
    opal_init:startup:internal-failure
from the file:
    help-opal-runtime.txt
But I couldn't find any file matching that name. Sorry!
 Failure : Comparison failure
 Expected result: 0
 Test result: -13
SUPPORT: OMPI Test failed: opal_value_array_t (1 of 1 failed)
FAIL: opal_value_array