Subject: [OMPI devel] orte_job_data
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 17:31:38

 From : Camille Coti <coti_at_[hidden]>
Date : 5 mars 2008 17:26:32 HNE (ÉUA)
to : devel_at_[hidden]
Objet : orte_job_data

Hello,

I had a look at how the job data are kept during the life cycle of a
job.

The orte_job_data pointer array contains two elements:
   addr[0] is filled during rte_init().
   addr[1] is filled by PLM at setup time and contains the map on
which the job is spawned.

What does the first entry correspond to?

Besides, when I dump the map contained in the second element during
the execution of my application (ie, after PLM launched the job), each
node entry contains: "Daemon launched: False". Is this expected?

Thanks,
Camille