Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] vt configuration issues
From: Andreas Knüpfer (andreas.knuepfer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-29 07:10:56

On Thursday 28 February 2008, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> I can't remember if I posted about this before or not -- should we
> disable trunk/VT building by default while the configuration issues
> are being worked out?

Which config issues are you refering to? Is it about the 'make distclean' that
fails if you explicitly disabled VT before?

I see no easy fix for this, because you will get an incomplete set of
Makefiles if you ask for an incomplete configure. Yet, by default everything
should be fine.

Therefore, I'd like to keep it enabled by default ... well, of course I
would ;)

Are there any other isses open with VT config?

Andreas

--
Dipl. Math. Andreas Knuepfer,
Center for Information Services and