Subject: [OMPI devel] New to the list
From: Miguel Angel Rodríguez Jódar (rodriguj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 19:01:15

Hi all! I've just entered this OMPI devel mailing list. Maybe this is a silly
question, but I'd like to know:

- Is there a published FAQ that must be/should be read prior to make
contributions to the list?
- If it is not,
  * Is there some kind of documentation to better understand the internals of
OMPI (collective comunications)? I only know the paper "THE COMPONENT
ARCHITECTURE OF OPEN MPI: ENABLING THIRD-PARTY COLLECTIVE ALGORITHMS" but
doesn't describe in detail what I need to know in order to add a new collective
component to OMPI.
  * Is there an established protocol (besides using SVN) to make contributions
to OMPI? (like posting patchs to some coordinator, etc...)

Thank you very much in advance!

--
Miguel Angel Rodríguez Jódar | http://www.atc.us.es
Dept. Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores.