Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Latency optimizations
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 16:17:34

I have another send side optimization on the pipeline. As Galen will
take care of the receiver side, I can focused on the send side. As far
as I see, this will rip off few tens of microsecond, bringing our
latency on shared memory to basically the same level as MPICH2. This
might requires some small changes in the way the BTLs handle the send
operation, but the changes will be really minor. I'll send an RFC
around soon.

   george.