Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r17635
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 14:32:37

I do not caution this kind of support. Subversion is the official
version control system for Open MPI. If one decide to use another
version control system, then he/she should add this file in their own
repository.

If the community need this file, then someone should devote and commit
it back. Eventually, the same person should consider submitting a
patch to ROMIO developers ...

   george.