Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Trunk returned to normal operations
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 09:35:11

On Feb 27, 2008, at 9:47 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

> 1. obviously, you will need to autogen/configure once you update. I
> -strongly- recommend you rm -rf your install directory first as you
> will
> definitely be hit with stale libraries from this commit

As a matter of fact, if you're like me and you had zero changes in
your orte trunk tree, you might as well

cd your_ompi_checkout
rm -rf orte
svn up

And just get a whole clean new copy of orte. This will avoid leaving
lota SVN-orphaned directories in your ORTE tree (that you'll see via
"svn st") because they contain .lo files and the like.

Cisco Systems