Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Trunk returned to normal operations
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-28 01:23:43

Ralph,

I have 2 questions related to the merge.
1. How about orte_run_debugger ? Looks like this function is now never
called. Should we remove it ?
2. There was a nice feature in the old ORTE that I particularly liked.
The ability to specify a default hostfile in the mca-params.conf file
(rds_hostfile_path). As there is no rds anymore do we still have this
or some similar feature or do we have to always specify the
machinefile via the command line option ?

   Thanks,
     george.