Ok. Current plan is to wait for Ralph to finish his big ORTE merge,
probably give it a day or two to get a solid night's worth of MTT
testing in, and then merge in the new PLPA.
Thanks for all your patience, guys...
On Feb 26, 2008, at 3:43 AM, Sharon Melamed wrote:
> I prefer option 1. You should use your branch and merge it to the
> trunk. We shuold synchronize with the trunk and finish our work. The
> reason that we made the PLPA change in our brunch is that we needed it
> to our work. But we made it as a temporary change until the real thing
> will be in the trunk.
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Jeff Squyres <jsquyres_at_[hidden]>
>> This confusion is probably all my fault for taking so long to release
>> PLPA and get it into OMPI. Sorry about this, guys. :-(
>> Here's where we are:
>> - PLPA v1.1 has been released (http://www.open-mpi.org/projects/
>> - I updated the /vendor/plpa branch this morning
>> - Rather than try to sync up with Sharon for his paffinity/linux
>> patch, I made a new branch from trunk r17581: /tmp-public/plpa-v1.1.
>> I brought in the new PLPA v1.1 on that branch using the SVN 3rd party
>> import methodology.
>> From your branch, I'm not sure if we did effectively the same things
>> (I see that you brought in plpa v1.1, etc.). So I think we can:
>> 1. use my branch and bring in the paffinity and paffinity/linux
>> then merge that to the trunk
>> 2. use your branch and do something similar (although I'm not sure
>> used the SVN 3rd party import stuff or not...?)
>> Which do you want to do?
> devel mailing list