Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn-full] svn:open-mpi r17584
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-25 10:13:11

On Feb 25, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Lenny Verkhovsky wrote:

>> Is this the patch that Sharon was working on? I literally just
>> created a new branch for bringing in plpa v1.1. Should I do it on
>> your rank_file branch instead?
>
> No need to.
> Yes, it's Sharon's patch,
>
> I made a new branch for Rank Mapping RMAPS component that is a copy
> of Ralph's rhc-step2b branch with a new PLPA1.1
> I also had to patch the files due to new API of PLPA with Sharon's
> patch.
>
> Are you planning to merge new PLPA1.1 with the trunk ?

Oops! I just sent another mail describing what I did before seeing
this one.

Yes, I plan to bring in PLPA v1.1 on the trunk.

However, if you guys are bringing in the whole thing to RHC's branch,
that would be fine (i.e., bring it in to the trunk via RHC's branch,
rather than bringing into it directly). As I see it, PLPA v1.1 is for
the work you're doing, so whatever merge patch you're planning on
using is fine.

Cisco Systems