Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] PLPA ready?
From: Sharon Melamed (sharonm135_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-21 10:39:30

Yes, I think we should change paffinity.h and paffinity_solaris_module.c and
paffinity_windows_module.c .

I added those API's some time ago based on the plpa API's. Now, the plpa API
has changed and no one uses those API's. (Except me and in the future, maybe
Sun guys) So I don't see why not change those API's including their
signature in paffinity.h

Sharon.