Subject: [OMPI devel] PLPA ready?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-18 21:31:48

Sharon/Lenny --

Could you try out the newest PLPA RC for me? I think it's ready. I
just posted rc4 to the web site (I posted that rc3 was available, and
then found a small bug that necessitated rc4): http://www.open-mpi.org/software/plpa/v1.1/

You should be able to do this to test it within an OMPI SVN checkout:

cd opal/mca/paffinity/linux
mv plpa bogus
tar zxf plpa-1.1rc4.tar.gz
ln -s plpa-1.1rc4 plpa
./autogen && ./configure ...... && make -j 4 ......

Let me know if it works for you properly (configure, build, and
function). If so, I think it's ready for release. I'll then do the
SVN magic to bring it to the OMPI trunk.

Thanks.

Cisco Systems