Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Scheduled merge of ORTE devel branch to trunk
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-12 21:16:17

Well....best laid plans of mice and men, as they say.

We were just having -way- too much fun here at IBM today going over the new
ORTE design, planning for future scalability changes, etc., so American
decided to cancel my flight back home! So thoughtful!

I will be spending my Wed (hopefully!) enroute back home. It looks like it
will be Thurs before I can do the merge. My apologies to all - but I would
really rather not try to do it from a notebook computer in an airline
terminal!

Ralph