Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] status of LSF integration work?
From: ejon (ejon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-12 16:35:07

I joined this list on time to see the discussion of the merge, so I'm
expecting the update, but thanks for the heads up. Until I saw the mail
about that, I hadn't realized the ORTE stuff was developed separately...now I
understand why the trunk version was left uncompilable so long :-).

What we have now works well enough that we can probably get along with it,
but I can run the new code in parallel. Hopefully I'll be able to offer some
useful feedback.