Subject: [OMPI devel] C++ build failures
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-12 09:13:32

I'm a little concerned about the C++ test build failures from last
night:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=530

They are likely due to the C++ changes that came in over the weekend,
but they *only* showed up at IU, which is somewhat odd. I'm trying to
replicate now (doing a fresh build of the trunk and will build the
tests that failed for you), but I'm kinda guessing it's going to work
fine on my platforms.

IU: do you have any idea what caused these failures? Does sif have a
newer compiler that is somehow picking up on a latent bug that we
missed in the C++ stuff?

Cisco Systems