Subject: [OMPI devel] New Driver BTL
From: Cedric Desmoulin (cedric.desmoulin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-11 13:52:18

Hello!

I don't know if it is the good method to have some help for developing
with open mpi.

We are 4 french students and we have a project : we have to write a
new driver (new btl) between openmpi and newmadeleine (see the web
page, http://pm2.gforge.inria.fr/newmadeleine/doc/html/) With newmad,
we use send receive interface. we need just the part of btl which is
able to do it.

Have you some docs about structure like mca_btl_base_module and its
friends ? I don't find where the function mca_btl_tcp_send is used. Do
you know it ?

PLEASE HELP US!

Team