Subject: [OMPI devel] New Driver BTL
From: Cedric Desmoulin (cedric.desmoulin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-11 13:52:18

I don't know if it is the good method to have some help for developing
with open mpi.

We are 4 french students and we have a project : we have to write a
new driver (new btl) between openmpi and newmadeleine (see the web
page, With newmad,
we use send receive interface. we need just the part of btl which is
able to do it.

Have you some docs about structure like mca_btl_base_module and its
friends ? I don't find where the function mca_btl_tcp_send is used. Do
you know it ?