Subject: [OMPI devel] PML V will be enabled again
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-08 13:13:52

Hi everyone,

All the problems detected last time PML V has been enabled in trunk
have been fixed. We invite you to give it a try (add a .ompi_unignore
in ompi/mca/pml/v) on your favorite platform and compilation options
and report any issues you may encounter. If none are detected, we plan
to remove the ignore tag on wed. feb. 6.

Thanks,
Aurelien

--
Dr. Aurélien Bouteiller
Sr. Research Associate - Innovative Computing Laboratory