Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OpenMPI on Cell BE
From: Resat Umit Payli (rupayli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 13:06:45

Hi Ralf;

Yes. There is a particular motivation. Here at IU last two day I did attend
the IBM workshop based on Cell programming. Right now I do have opportunity
to access this type of machine. I would like to play with my MPI based CFD
code. May be IBM will provide me some kind of MPI acceses on that machine.

I was curious openMPI development on that machine. I like testing the new
things.

Thank you