Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] OpenMPI on Cell BE
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-06 11:33:47

I know we have been using Open MPI with Cell processors in the past
(on PlayStations). However I don't know where is the status now, and I
think Open MPI was running on the attached power PC (and then data
transfered to the SPEs by the application).

Aurelien

Le 6 févr. 08 à 10:56, Ralph H Castain a écrit :

> I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but suspect the answer is
> probably
> "no"...
>

> On 2/6/08 8:48 AM, "Resat Umit Payli" <rupayli_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Hi;
>>
>> Did openMPI tested on Cell BE?
>>
>> Thank you in advance

Dr. Aurélien Bouteiller
Sr. Research Associate - Innovative Computing Laboratory
Suite 350, 1122 Volunteer Boulevard
Knoxville, TN 37996
865 974 6321