Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] vt compiler warnings and errors
From: Andreas Knüpfer (andreas.knuepfer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-05 10:38:28

Hi Everbody,

we discussed this issue here a lot. Indeed, we were putting the contents of
the VampirTrace tarball to the trunk (via the vendor branch stuff).

Then again, this is no virtue by itself, is it? So we agree to removing the
configure scripts from the SVN and having it created by the autogen script.
This might resolve possible problems because of differing autoconf versions
etc.

See/hear you at the telco, Andreas

--
Dipl. Math. Andreas Knuepfer,