Subject: [OMPI devel] 32 bit openib btl warnings
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-01 09:14:00

I noticed these in IBM's MTT runs on the rhc branch last night:

btl_openib_frag.c: In function 'out_constructor':
btl_openib_frag.c:74: warning: cast from pointer to integer of
different size
btl_openib_frag.c: In function 'recv_constructor':
btl_openib_frag.c:120: warning: cast from pointer to integer of
different size
btl_openib_frag.c: In function 'get_constructor':
btl_openib_frag.c:141: warning: cast from pointer to integer of
different size
btl_openib_lex.c:1740: warning: 'yy_flex_realloc' defined but not used

This should be fairly recent with the OMPI trunk; I seem to recall
seeing Ralph merge yesterday.

I don't test 32 bit builds; do we have some casting / size issues in
32 bit?

Cisco Systems