Subject: [OMPI devel] SnapC
From: Leonardo Fialho (leonardofialho_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-31 09:51:32

Hi all (and Josh),

Why the ompi-checkpoint have to contact the HNP specifically? If I use
another process to start the snapshot coordinator, apparently it´s
works fine, no?

PS: I prefer to send this message to the list... to keep it on the
history for further use...

--
Leonardo Fialho
Computer Architecture and Operating Systems Department - CAOS