Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] [OMPI svn] svn:open-mpi r17307
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-30 12:05:50

What is the real issue behind this whole discussion ? With one or
multiple IP addresses by interface the connection step will work. Now
I can see a benefit of having multiple socket over the same link (and
it's already implemented in Open MPI), but I don't see the interest of
using multiple IP in this case.

   george.