Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RES: v pml question
From: Josh Hursey (jjhursey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 15:01:10

At the moment I do not plan on joining the crcpw and v_protocol.

However those two components may currently work just fine together.
They are both designed to wrap around whatever the 'selected' PML
happens to be. If you tried to do this, I would expect the PML call
stack to look something like the following:
PML_SEND -> v_protocol -> crcpw -> ob1/cm

But since I have not tried this out I cannot say for sure. Let us know
if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Josh