Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] vt compiler warnings and errors
From: Matthias Jurenz (matthias.jurenz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 12:13:04

Hello,

all three VT related errors which MTT reported should be fixed now.

516:
The fix from George Bosilca at this morning should work on MacOS PPC.
Thanks!

517:
The compile error occurred due to a missing header include.
Futhermore, the compiler warnings should be also fixed.

518:
I have added a check whether MPI I/O is available and add the
corresponding VT's
configure option to enable/disable MPI I/O support. Therefor I used the
variable
"define_mpi_io" from 'ompi/mca/io/configure.m4'. Is that o.k. or should
I use another
variable ?

Matthias

--
Matthias Jurenz,
Center for Information Services and

  • application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s