Subject: [OMPI devel] carto [moved from ompi-core]
From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-26 15:13:00

In the file directory in the carto framework the carto_file_lex.c is
included in the svn. This is the only place where this happens. It might
be a good idea, but I think we should be consistent everywhere.

Therefore, the first question is: should we generate the .c from the .l
every time, or should we provide directly the .c in the svn ? In the case
we choose the second option, I prefer if we use one of the latest (and
greatest) versions of flex, as it generate more "-pedantic" friendly code,
and the code is actually even capable on compiling on Windows.

    Thanks,
      george.

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite
hope."
                                    Martin Luther King